Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Friday, October 13, 2006

Gettin' On That Train


Well, I have my ticket reservation for Monday-- Hopping a train up to the Big Apple for the staged reading of Dead & Breakfast, thanks to Kate and the Red Door Theatre. I'm thrilled.

It will also give me an opportunity to embark on the first foray into apartment hunting. There's some promising spaces available that no doubt have strings attached, so the job of the day will be to examine said strings. Without losing any fingers.

* * *

On a different note, I'm freakin' tired. Haven't been sleeping much. A friend is getting some tests done, and I'm praying for her. There's also this last-ditch effort for All Fall Down, and Urinetown is two weeks away from opening. Lots going on.

I did secure the demo gig with the sound software company; I'm writing the demo script and providing voices. Something else to sink my teeth into; the sooner the better.

Have a good one, folks. More to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home