Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

... Ow.


I'm in just a bit of pain, here. The surgery itself was a breeze. NO2 didn't do much but then the nurse injected something and I went out like a light. I woke up immediately after the surgery, I think.

Anyway. I took the weaker stuff first, which didn't help, so an hour or two later I upgraded to the generic Vicodin. Exact same chemical, cheaper name.

My jaw still hurts. Thankfully the top ex-teeth don't hurt, but my jaw is doing a dull-throb thing that definitely wouldn't look good on a poster promoting its effectiveness. The question as to what to do next is not sharply defined, here.

The good news is I can talk again, since my lower lip returned to normal size. A nap's probably in order, but regardless I hope this stuff kicks in soon, because Ow.

Be well, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home