Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Perks o' Percoset


Man. I am good. Took a nap. That was good. Now I'm up. Been using ice all day to reduce the swelling, and I can talk so that's a good sign.

I don' t know why Vicodin didn't work. It was explained to me that not everybody reacts to them (and other chemicals) the same way. However, the Percoset did a dandy job of picking up the slack.

Just dandy.

Right now I'm going to continue my regiment of squishy food... Apple Sauce sounds good. Have yourselves a good 'un, folks.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay!! I'm glad it worked for you.

    And you thought all of my medical jammering wouldn't be useful.. ;)

    A

     

Post a Comment

<< Home