Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Sunday, January 07, 2007

... Sigh.


New York slowly starts to feel a bit more like home.

Kate left for her tour bright and early, Saturday. The new temporary roommate has moved in. We've started to mesh a bit and she seems nice.

First voice-over gig of the year is tomorrow afternoon, after being re-scheduled from Thursday. Can't wait. Honestly, I hope this thing has... a 'grounding' effect. Working in the city. VOs are one of my favorite things to do, and after the stress of moving up here; I could use a little fun and profit.

I'm trying to establish a routine, something that's going to take some doing in a completely new environment. I'll be starting on a new audio book script tomorrow. The company sends me a book, I turn it into a script; it's a satisfying gig. That, and groceries from the new market, doing dishes in the new sink, laundry at the laundromat; all that crap. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

Counting down on two things; neither of which I will mention by name for fear of jinxing the crap out of them. More on them later if things develop.

Good night, folks. Sweet dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home