Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Outstanding News


Not for me, really. I mean, it's not my news. But I think it's outstanding anyway. Sometime this month, Michael Caine and Jude Law will begin shooting the remake of Sleuth.

I ordinarily hold reservations against remakes, but this is my all-time favorite script. In the original movie, Caine played Milo Tindle. This time around he'll be playing the other role, Andrew Wyke. Against Jude Law. Shazam.

Which means?

Sometime about a year from now, my favorite script is returning to theaters. And surely as night follows day, the original movie will be re-released on DVD. That's what they do. Splendid, splendid, splendid.

Movie geeker joy at its finest.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home