Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Strange Thoughts, The End of a Usual Day


I had a strange dream last night. I dreamt I was dying. Or, going to die, rather. Believe it or not, it's a good thing. An indicator of positive changes in your life. At least, according to www.dreammoods.com.

Anyway. I dreamt I was about to die. Now it's quarter after midnight and I'm wishing for the first time in recorded history that there was some decaff in the house. Don't ask me why but I could go for some coffee.

My comic: All Fall Down. A publisher's interested, but the wrinkle is I'm going to have to pay for the rest of the art work. As an alternative to the comic never seeing the light of day, it's an acceptable proviso. So. Time to do a little grant digging. We'll see what comes up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home