Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, March 05, 2007

Ups, Downs, In-Betweens


So. Yeah. WATCH Awards were last night. Felt kinda surprised that KAT didn't win a blessed thing; but that's showbiz. They like to surprise you. Everyone still looked fantastic. That's showbiz.

As for surprises, I got to the cartoon studio this evening to learn that I didn't have the part I thought I did. That was a very awkward thirty seconds (and one heck of a misunderstanding), but the good news is I did a bit part and some background filler for them, same show, that will hopefully lead to future gigs.

The somewhat bumpy road to publishing the comic continues. An unforeseen wrinkle has made the road more... interesting, not to mention taxing. Still, it's an interested publisher. We'll see.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    But But But... you forget that Eric won for the Assassins costumes, so he redeemed us all. One out of twenty... dang. Or should I say "bang"?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home