Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Go Figure.


I find myself in a funk, today. For no particular reason; I am in a funk. Can't explain it.

I don't have a great deal to complain about. Money's okay (not great, but okay), Shawna's doing well at work, I'm employed for at least another two months; hell, I'm even getting some writing done. It's off-putting to be feeling a bit low for no discernable reason.

I haven't been to the gym in a while-- something I'm going to rectify tonight. Part of me hopes it's as simple as blowing off some steam.

The last voice-over gig I had was a week ago; the first in months. A good friend up here is getting into VOs herself; I hope to ply here for contact info while the getting is good-- she's taking classes and speaks highly of the trainer/agent. No idea why it's worth mentioning but there it is.

What is this? Boredom? Ennui? Something I'm not facing? I have no idea. True flotsam of the mind. Well. At least there's truth in advertising.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home