Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Friday, February 18, 2005

And The Week From Hell Continues

Wow. Just... wow.

As if my fantasmagoric week wasn't bad enough already; last night on the drive home from rehearsal in Herndon, I got pulled over by the police. For littering.

I now look forward to my COURT APPEARANCE. I asked the officer if there was some sort of fine I could pay instead (like your run of the mill speeding ticket). He said no, it was a class 3 misdemeanor.

This is just the week from hell. It truly is. This morning at work I found out that the limo I ordered to pick up a VP went to the wrong place. My head feels like it's gonna explode in a few hours. No one of these things is enough to constitute a 'worst day'. However, compiled into the Bruticus form of crap that's been going on for the last seven days, this is now the worst week.

I feel like I should get a cake or something to commemorate the occasion. Excuse me while I go throw up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home