Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, February 21, 2005

Getting Down To The Wire

It's almost here. The 100% complete dozen pages of Tuxxer-y goodness. I have the first page already, with a logo, title page, and the captions. My letterer, a fellow named Jaymes with his own website, has been very good about the whole thing. I can't wait to have them all in my hands...

I know I'm being a bit of a dork about the whole thing. But if anyone out there that's reading this has ever tried to create something important to them; a painting, a book, something tangible... This is a big step. The only thing left to do at that point is to attempt to publish it. I cannot wait. I just can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home