Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Take a Letter, Maria-- er, Tuxxer

This afternoon, I’m sending out two more copies of my comic book, Tuxxer, for potential publishing. Two more comic labels on my list… in no particular order. Both of these are going in the mail, as opposed to being wired electronically-- so it’ll be some time before I hear something. Weeks, at the very least.

I’m not a patient guy, half the time. Fortunately, it’s this half that I can tolerate a little waiting, with not too much agonizing anticipation. I’m very impatient if it’s a matter of my getting to something, reaching it. If it’s on its way to me, and there’s nothing I can do to accelerate its arrival, then that’s a horse of a different color. I can wait.

Not forever, but I can wait. I’m also keeping track of where my baby gets sent to, so that I don’t accidentally ship it to the same company twice. How embarrassing would that be?
Regardless. Out she goes, today. Twice. That makes it three down… eight more to go. Eeep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home