Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

New Computery Goodness

After growing more and more dissatisfied with my current laptop’s performance, I’ve decided it’s time to buy myself a new one. My current one has served me more or less faithfully since 2001, but it’s just been getting slower, and slower, and slower. I can’t even get online without it taking multiple attempts. It’s incredibly frustrating.

Anyway: Now we’re cooking. I’ve looked over the specs of the model I want to upgrade to. I’m not a gamer, so I’m not concerned about video cards and whatnot, but my new computer must be FAST. Hella-fast. I don’t want to sit and wait for anything to load. Ever.

A friend of the family is very computer-savvy and will double-check to make sure that everything is shipshape before I actually go through and make this purchase. Everything will work. Because I declare it so. Bam.

And in another four years, I’ll probably start the whole process over again. Sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home