Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Glad You're Okay, Rinn

A good friend of mine has been in London for the past several weeks, taking a Shakespeare class. Fortunately, she wasn't hurt in any of the bombings.

We’re part of a YahooGroup that lets us keep in touch with other alumni from our college, so I heard pretty quickly that she was okay. I’m grateful for the contact.

I’m not going to say anything about the terrorist attacks. Anything I could say has already been stated by those more eloquent than me, and this isn’t a topic I’d crib notes on.

I will say this, however. I’m very glad Rinn is safe, and my sympathies and prayers are with the families and loved ones.

Be well, everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home