Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Need... Sunlight... Zzzzzz

I hope it’s the weather. Somethin’s got me feeling at half-power, and have been since yesterday. Coffee didn’t help, today. Even really good coffee. Twice. Rats!

Must… find… alternate power source. Solar power’s out with this doom-and-gloom overcast going on. Need a shot of adrenaline (or a shot of espresso!). Something with a bit more kick to get me going.

Off for seconds at Sonoma, tonight. Must see if they actually have Donkey on the menu, but I’m pretty sure the wildest fare they have is the Boar. Besides, if the adage ‘you are what you eat’ holds water, I don’t want to dine on Filet of Jackass. Not that being a boor or a bore are appealing alternatives. You just can’t trust those homonym meals. What’s the dumb boar know, anyway? It’s dead! Stupid entrée…

Anyway. Dinner. Sonoma. Good. Great. Super.

AH: Before I forget. I can think of a number of things I am looking forward to, in the New Year: Of the ones I wouldn’t be jinxing myself to mention, is the Voice-Over Class on Saturdays, at Baltimore University. See if I can’t pick up a few extra tricks of the trade, and hone those skills o’ mine… As to the rest; some are auditions, and the others are even less predictable. So I’m not about to count unhatched chickens.

Later, folks. Heck, I’ll be cosmopolitan about it: Ciao!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger no1 said…

    your blog is funny. and interesting. makes mine look like crap. which it is.

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    keep up the good work

     

Post a Comment

<< Home