Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ring Around The Rosie


Tonight saw the first read-through of the script; and it was most enjoyable. We have a great casts assembled. Can't wait to start developing it into a full-fledged production.

In other random trivia-- I don't have any good history with jewelry. Rings and I just don't mix, evidently. (A claddagh ring I bought in college rapidly broke, but that's probably because I bought it.)

I saw one at a street fair, a few days ago. A ring, that is. I liked it, it fit, I bought it. Tonight, my good friend Laura took one look at it and alluded to the fact that it's symbolically a 'chastity ring'. A ring, with a loose ring surrounding it. A sign of chastity.


Yeah. That applies more than I'd like. Anyway. It was a good night. I'm evidently good at a game at Dave & Buster's that earns 1,000 tickets a game. Won it twice. Woot.

Have a good one, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home