Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

This, That & The Other Thing


Well, I've moved for the second time in seven months to an apartment in Astoria. A few subway stops closer to Manhattan, there seem to be decent restaurants about; and I'm living with a friend and improv teammate that makes me laugh like few others can. Good news there.

The Yellow Brick Monologues is rolling towards production. We had an excellent rehearsal last night, and tomorrow's will hopefully go so well. One can only hope.

Speaking of hopes-- I started work on a new script. The concept is sound, and I have people off of which I can bounce ideas. Putting words in the characters' mouths will be that much easier.

Happy Fourth of July, folks. Enjoy the fireworks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home