Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, August 13, 2007

Best Weekend Ever.


Yellow Brick Monologues was a smash. A dream come true. I loved doing it; and the cast and crew seemed to as well!! We proved, with little advertising no less; that the show can bring in a crowd. There will hopefully be news of developments in the next week or two. More to follow on that as I have an update.

Far more importantly: I'm an uncle!! In Maryland, my brother and his wife gave birth to Oscar Dylan Jones on Saturday night, 8 pounds, 8 ounces. He's perfect. (He was also born during the show, a happy coincidence.) Pictures and comments are all on
www.oscarjones.com, my brother's website for his boy. I can't wait to meet my nephew.

That's all the news that's fit to print. Today I'm taking it easy (I think I've earned a break) and look forward to whatever's coming next. I still have that pesky comic book to put out, and a recording of the show to edit. (Anybody has pointers on that last bit, I'll be happy to listen.)

Ciao for now, folks.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home