Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Woo Hoo!


Back to the gym this afternoon, following a nice lunch-date with Denise, courtesy of EHarmony. They may start earning their keep, after all.

The gym was good. I think I pulled something on my left foot over the last few days, and the top of my foot hurt like the dickens. How I stretched that particular area is beyond me, but I know better than to push things. So instead of the treadmill, I spent half an hour burning calories (and clocking 13 miles) on the cycle. After that, a few arm and shoulder weight machines got some attention.

Frankly, I'm a bit tired. But it's a good tired. I need to keep this going...

Now I'm just relaxin' with some light writing and oh, fun a plenty, doing the dishes and recycling later. If I had one of those little party noisemakers, this would be where I blew it.

Ciao for now, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home