Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Today Partly Sucked


Well, crap. It rained today. It rained alot. I swam to dinner.

Ordinarily, rain is nothing to gripe about. "Into every life a little rain must fall." Right?

Well, this rain had a bit of a vendetta. In said rain; my paystub for the coming week that still needs filling out? Ruined. Needs replacing. Book I was reading, water-damaged. Both were supposedly safe in my shoulder bag. I got home tonight to find the mail was likewise deluged... Few things are depressing as sopping wet birthday cards.

The bank is being unusually difficult this week, putting deposits on hold that every other week went through without complication. I don't understand. What I do understand is that it's making things harder for the time being.

... Damn it.

Tomorrow's a new day. It better be. I've had about all of this one that I can stand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home