Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, September 17, 2007

Not A Bad Thing


So. Good news and bad should go on this thing, why not. My sleep hasn't been great lately. No sir. Found myself staying up til two or later (just haven't gotten tired) and as a result getting up the following day much later than I'd like.

The good news is; after two cups of "Sleepytime" Tea and some Melatonin from the good folks at GNC, I'm actually yawning before midnight. It's about time.

Anyway. The transcription work has dried up for a few weeks. I'm looking for work in the meantime and am pursuing leads. Hopefully I'll be up early enough tomorrow morning to hit Trader Joe's before the noon rush. I'd like that.

My friend Kelleigh took some great headshots for me, including the rather silly one in the upper right corner. If you're interested, others can be found here and here. Getting them printed up will be a necessary expense. Nothing compared to getting more VO training (and making the CDs to follow), also a must in days to come.

Keep your fingers crossed for me, folks. Money's tight at the moment. I still have a few more transcription checks coming to me, but after that... let's just say I don't want to end up high and dry.

Anyway. Hitting the sack before the stroke of twelve. That's a good start. Sweet dreams.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You HAM. Hammy-ham-ham. Love the tie-biting pic. Good stuff.

    Don't forget the peanut-butter filled pretzels when you go to TJs. I know you're now just as addicted as I am.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home