Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Updates Galore


Vacation was splendid. I extended my stay in MD for a few reasons; to see some other friends previously unavailable, and snag a little voice-over work.

VO work consisted of a number of juicy death scenes; including a savage beating, getting shot repeatedly and falling into a volcano. (That's a new one on me.)

I caught up w/ Pedro, Nano & Ben at Hard Times for some great chili and conversation.

Had my first Start Trekkin' show at the Sage, which was terrific fun. Equally fun was poker last night w/ friends from the team. Good times.

Not the most thrilling of updates; but worth noting none the less. Ciao for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home