Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Long, Slow Weekend


So yeah. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say computer viruses are bad. They suck.

My computer caught a doozy on Thursday, and Saturday I dropped it off in capable hands, in Manhattan. I cannot remember the last time I went three full days without checking email. Our kids of the next generation are going to be so spoiled... They don't have any idea what it was like before the internet came along, and I certainly enjoy being able to contact people hundreds of miles away with the click of a mouse.

I don't know how long this feature has been available, but last night I watched a man walk towards his car. The engine started, the doors unlocked, and the lights turned on before he was anywhere near it. I was downright amazed by this. The times, they are a-changin'.


In other news, I had a promising job interview on Monday, please keep your fingers crossed. Frankly, I need a job or two. I can't emphasize that enough.

Be well, folks. Hope to be dropping on by with better news in the near future.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home