Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, October 01, 2007

Things Are Looking Up


Well, after a setback or two, I'm employed again! Woohoo! The transcription work has effectively dried up for some weeks to come, forcing me to look elsewhere for income. To that end, a good friend pointed me in the direction of CORE Staffing. I have work the rest of this week, I've interviewed with the local PBS channel as well as Random House. I have a two week stint with them beginning next Tuesday.

I don't want to project, or plan, or expect anything that's to come. Either the Rahdom House gig will lead to permanent employment, or it won't. We'll just have to wait and see. In any case. My first birthday in New York is Wednesday. *blows party horn*

Have a good night, folks. More to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home