Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Friday, April 28, 2006

Here's What I Think Of Your Stupid Writer's Block

Ah...

I feel better. I do. The Writer's Block, she is gone. Kicked her behind to the curb, thank you very much.

And the script for issue #1 is finished. It's the right length, the transitions aren't too blocky (I hope), and it has enough gag-details in the background to satisfy yours truly. So there.

Spending time outdoors helped, I think. It was an amazing day yesterday; found a park and had an early dinner. Outstanding. The walk later didn't hurt, either.

I'm wondering if I'm going to attempt to draft issue #2... I don't want to get ahead of myself. Don't want to get with my pants down either, but still. Something to think on.

Thanks to everyone that offered assistance... this crap usually has to resolve itself, but the offers were nonetheless appreciated.

Tomorrow, I have rehearsal. Sunday, a bunch of ex-Assassins are heading, ironically enough, to Ford's Theatre. Hah. That's about it, at the moment.

More to follow, I'm sure. On what, I haven't the slightest idea.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I knew you would do it.

    Congrats.

    Oh, and my thesis is done! I'm officially going to gradumatate!! (Check the LJ for exhaustive details!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home