Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Saturday, March 17, 2007

An Evening With An Old Friend


I don't know a great number of people in New York. Those I do know, had plans tonight.

So I rented Sleuth.

It is my favorite script, and one of my favorite movies. I am loathe to mention that it is not currently in my collection; and copies of it are very hard to come by. The good news is that some time next year a remake of Sleuth will hit theatres (also starring Michael Caine), at which point a new release of the original can be expected. Anyway.

I love this movie. It's been over a year since I've seen it. The singular bonus of this particular edition is a 23 minute long interview w/ Anthony Shaffer. Outstanding.

Anyway. Happy St. Patrick's Day, folks. May the road rise before ye, may the wind fall behind ye, and may ye be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows you're dead.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home