Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

This Is Vere Ze Plot Thickens


It's been a strange year, so far. Unlike any one preceding it. For me, anyway. I never lived in New York before. I never lived as a self-employed, independent contract guy before. I've never been so close to seeing the 'big publishing dream' realized.

I'm eternally aware of the jinx. So I refuse to report good news until I can hold the proof of it in my grubby mitts, but boy howdy I'm working on a doozy. More to follow on that.


Now it's half past one and I'm not tired in the least, indicative of whatever.

I had the latter half of my cartoon voice-over intensive tonight. I learned how to bark like a dog tonight. That's something I never knew how to convincingly do, before. Ya learn something new every day.

Be well, folks. Sweet dreams to those that can find 'em. Ciao.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bark like a dog, ey? I can do that. Just ask Kate. Maybe I should add it to my résumé.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home