Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, November 19, 2007

Well.


Thursday is Thanksgiving. Forgive the cliche' but at the moment I'm having difficulty in listing things to be thankful.

I have my health. I have a roof over my head. My family and loved ones can say the same.

I don't have a job. I don't know where my next check is coming from. My transcribing job, while welcome, remains sporadic as ever. I wouldn't mind being able to get to sleep at a reasonable hour, either.

I'm going to keep going; there really isn't any alternative. I'm calling the temp agency again in the morning (to ask about the next week), and I'm dropping off a headshot/resume' at a restaurant in Manhattan that, believe it or not, could fast-track me to an Actor's Equity card.

Please keep me in your prayers. I haven't the foggiest idea of what's coming next.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home