Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Trudging Onward, Hopefully Upward


Gentle Readers, this day finds me bedecked in a suit and tie, returning from a job interview that, like week-old Ginger Ale, seemed flat. I don't think I'll be getting the job.

Upon hanging my hat, I sallied forth online to that most hallowed of establishments, Craigslist, and ventured to answer any and all employment opportunities for which I was qualified. Finished with said task, I expect my cohabitors and myself shall take to the streets in search of festive Yuletide timber with which to festoon our livingspace. Fa la la la, la la la la.

The quest for income will resume forthwith; as new opportunites avail themselves on the fore-mentioned website. Tally ho.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home