Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Friday, January 25, 2008

Cripes.


I have to admit, I've been a bit down of late. Temping is decent money but what I need is a full-time job.

I have friends up here that never seem to be down, or overwrought. I envy their outlook. Lately it feels like I've done nothing but complain. GAH. Maybe it has to do with patience; or my complete lack of it. There's a potential job interview next week. There's a potential voice-over job. A potential date.

I can't help wishing that any of these 'potentials' would actually just become whatever it is they're going to become; pass or fail. Will I get the job? Will I get the VO gig? I hate waiting. Absolutely hate it.

How do you just lighten up? I'd love to feel more positive but it would help if I had more things to be positive about. Right now I'm swimming in maybes.

Bitch, bitch, bitch...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home