Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, January 07, 2008

Another Year.


Another year's begun. Chance for a fresh start, right? Right.

I've been living in the Big Apple for a year. I want to stay positive. It's vital to do exactly that. Never the less, it's incredibly frustrating. One year down. What's to show for it?

No regular job. Yet. Next to no money. No voiceover work in the last two months. No cartoon work in the last six. I feel like Sisyphus-- only instead of pushing a rock uphill, I'm trying to get time with a damn agent.

The comic is inching along. It's going to be another year at least before we publish, at this rate.

I need work. I need a job. I need something to budge, already.

"If it were easy, everyone would do it." Blah blah blah, insert another cliche' of your choice here. One year down.

I'm writing. I have a temp job that starts Tuesday. Beyond that gig, I'm lost. No idea what's coming next.

Damn it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home