Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Two Outta Three Ain't Bad


It's been a decent day. I made the traditional phone calls to family and most of my loved ones. Only most.

I got in the appropriate amount of Claritin-protected cat sitting for a college friend, and even managed a tasty Christmas dinner w/ Topping, thanks to my Aunt Viv & Uncle Rich, and the good folks at Omaha Steaks. Scrumptious. We even watched Scrooged, one of my favorites of the season.

Now, it's nearing ten o'clock and I'm home. The tree looks nice. With nothing left to do before tomorrow, I'm spending some quality time with Watchmen and a wonderful website brimming with annotations. There are worse ways to end one's holiday.

Merry Christmas, folks. I hope you're warm. I hope you're safe. I hope you're with someone you love. If you have those three blessings tonight... you're set.

Ciao for now.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I could just cry. I'm sorry about all the missed communication.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home