Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tomorrow


I won't lie; I've had a rough time of it lately. Work has been scarce, and money right along with it.

Tomorrow that may all change. I have an interview at a law firm for an executive assistant position that, frankly, could change everything. A respectable income, a regular job... I've reviewed their site, and any one of the available positions could turn everything around.

Incidentally, the audition this afternoon went well. I'm being put in their files. That's showbiz.

So. I have that interview tomorrow at three. Please, please keep your fingers crossed.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fingers are crossed. Here's hoping it turns out well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home