Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

That Seemed To Go Well


The phone interview went fine; the woman I spoke with is going to contact me next week about the possibility of setting up an in-house interview. I was nervous on the phone, I'll admit, but I didn't scare her off.

I'm already over-thinking this. It would be a fun job, but the commute will be a bear. Still. Healthcare, 401k, travel to all the big comic and toy conventions... a dork's dream come true, right? Working in that kind of environment could only sharpen my writing...


Is this what I want? Granted, any position that'd put my writing skills to use would be a welcome one. And I'd have a genuinely 'cool' job. Huh. Go figure.

I'm still in the running here, folks. I'm going for it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home