Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Opportunities...


Folks, it's been an interesting 24 hours. Yesterday afternoon I had a last-minute audition for a Japanese-slasher-flick-English-dub. They record next week. I would love the gig, I'd be playing a teenager that's killed by the Yakuza. Woot.

Other news in the realm of VOs, I have an audition on Saturday for an animated fairy tale. It's been a while since I've auditioned for anything musical; I'm looking forward to it. I've been practicing the songs they supplied; and any opportunity to get back into cartoons would be a welcome one.

Last but not least; I'm in the running for an Editing position at a magazine that my brother and I have been writing for in a freelance capacity. If I get the job... well, that would be fantastic. Keep your fingers crossed on all these seedlings.

Maybe one'll grow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home