Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Fresh Start


Tomorrow, finally, work begins at my new assignment. It's supposed to last six months. Here's hoping.

Anyway. It's been a good day-- getting some writing done, tried out a recipe for Steak Au Poivre for dinner, and later on I'm heading to the gym again.

It hasn't been easy, living here. I've been trying to build a life up here, but I think part of the problem is that I've been too much reminded of people from home-- from Maryland. This is supposed to be home now, right?

Which isn't to say that I'm not supposed to miss my family and friends. I do. But I need my focus to be up here. The present. I have friends. I have a date, on Friday. I hope that goes well.

Anyway. Some things to think about.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home