Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Go Figure


I have no idea what the differences are, but today has gone significantly better than yesterday. As far as work is concerned, at any rate.

Yesterday, I could barely keep my eyes open, downing cup after cup of coffee, and part of me was practically begging 5:30 to arrive.


Today, I've had the same amount of sleep as yesterday, but am doing worlds better. I'm doing the exact same type of work but am not minding it nearly as much. I don't get it.

I'm not complaining, but I don't get it.

Go figure.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; that I know very well. Psalm 139:14

    I'm not trying to be trite; but this is the verse that usually comes to mind when I can't figure out what the hell is going on in my mind or my body. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home