Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Friday, April 17, 2009

Interesting Thoughts


Right. Well. Rehearsals for Say a Prayer for Emily Hall are moving along nicely. Had a few excellent moments with the cast tonight, who take direction well and are providing... exactly what I'd hoped. It's a wonderful feeling.

Work is going well and has gone well for the last few days. It's been touch and go but I think I'm finally finding a niche there.

The strangest and best part-- something has been feeding my creative side for weeks. I've been brimming with ideas. Since I started this new job, my creative juices have runnethed over. I got the idea for my next big script (and believe me it's a doozy) on the way to work, one morning.

I now have four to five projects that need developing; e.g., writing in full. One at a time. That feels great. It's just going to take time. Hope I have enough to get it all done.

Cheers.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 1:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hmm, my name is Emily Hall - curious about the play and what the prayers are for?

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm afraid that would spoil the secret. If you're in New York, come to the reading on the 26th.

    345 45th St between 8th and 9th @ 7:30.

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Alas, my NYC days are over for now - we are ensconced in the San Fran area for past 10 years and foreseeable future. Lived for 8 years in NYC and was on the board of the Pearl Theater Company for many of those - do you know it? Best of luck with your production.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home