Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tonight's The Night


Folks, tonight is the staged reading for my thriller, Say A Prayer For Emily Hall. A great deal of work went into the script, and it's through the generosity of The Tank that tonight's even possible.

In related news; no word yet from the New Jersey Rep. However; From the Ground Up company in Los Angeles is moving ahead with their own staged reading, next Sunday. It's the inaugural performance in-residence at their new space, the Lyric Hyperion Theatre. I can't wait to hear what the response is like.

The reaction so far has been positive; and I'm eager to see where the script goes from here. Regardless, after tonight, I'm putting it to bed. Time to move on to my next script; and it's going to be a doozy...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home