Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Christmas To All, And To All A Good Night

Last night, Christmas Eve Eve, was pretty great. I found some good presents for my cousins, and I got to spend some time with a whole bunch of family under one roof. Then, I was fortunate enough to see two very important people at the same time; my best friend and my girlfriend. I’m a lucky guy.

Pedro and I have been best friends since boy scouts, over a dozen years ago. He got me Spider-Man 2 on DVD, which is just about the greatest present I could have asked for; I love this flick. He liked his gift as well.

As for Beth, I got her a great **** of *******. (Nice try, Beth.) I can’t wait to see her face when she opens it.

I’m grateful for a few things, this year. I have a job. I have love. I have the time and the means to pursue my dreams. And I have friends. Some good, solid friends.

Leave out the egg nog, and a good cookie or two. Santa’s comin’.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home