Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, December 20, 2004

Tricky, Tricky

Hiya.

In my first post, I mentioned that I would provide updates to how my comic book, Tuxxer, is coming along. I went to the post office on Saturday, to track down the errant inks I sent back to my penciller, because his is the only scanner that's big enough.

Now, I shipped this thing two weeks previously, and I had it insured so that if it got lost (God forbid) I'd be compensated for its considerable value. So. I reached the post office, handed them my slip, and they ran their tracking service. They learned that it was signed for two weeks ago. Best case scenario, it's been sitting at the mail room of my penciller's place of employment, for the last fortnight.

Worst case scenario, I don't want to think about. Now, you may be asking me, 'But Casey, why on earth did you send it to his office?' Well, the answer is because he asked me to. It would insure that he'd get it in person. Riiight. Pull the other one, it's got bells on.

I don't know what to do. I've left a message on my penciller's phone, with details about how to track this thing down. Of course, if it's not in the mail room, well. I'd rather not think about that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home