Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Dreams I'd Rather Forget

Aloha.

I awoke this morning with clear, vivid memories of last night's dream... something I didn't really enjoy. There was violence, and other things that were worse. Fortunately there's a website that has easy-to-access references to the most likely meaning behind dreams, and I was able to pick it apart. Of course, in doing so I felt a bit like Ash in Alien, noodling around in the bits of the Facehugger after it had done it's dirty work: Something temporarily scary, and worthy of analysis after the fact.

Let's just leave it at that, shall we? The less detail gone in to, the less crazy I'll sound. Adios, people.

Sweet dreams.


1 Comments:

  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Leta said…

    Hmmm. Funny. I had a bad dream last night, too. Must be part of our unbreakable bond.

    Sleep well, Sweetie.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home