Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, December 20, 2004

Back In Business

*WHEW*

Just received a call from my inker; he's tracked down the package. They've been sitting on a rack for the last two weeks, even though he's stopped by and asked them "anything for me today?" ... Kaplahr.

Regardless. Tonight, he scans them, and sends them on over to me. Tonight, I take those lovely scans, pick out a page for colorists to do as a sample. Then, I pick a colorist, have him/her do the work, then do the lettering, and I'm home free!

Not home free to publication, of course, just home free to having something I can produce. Once they're colored in and lettered, I can print them out someplace nice and send them off to publishing houses. Then the real sweating can begin. Hooray!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home